Thursday 10 September 2015

Make the Day Special - September Challenge

The challenge at Make the Day Special this month to use an autumn colour combos. I've had a go at the third set, inspired by some autumn leaves:




The stamps are Lawn Fawn (coloured with Inktense pencils) and my favourite Mama Elephant banner (coloured with Zig Clean Color Real Brush). I've watercoloured a background with the Zig pens too, and then Die-Cut the zig-zags with a MFT Die-Namics die. This is a card for my mother-in-law, we're off for birthday afternoon tea later today!

4 comments:

  1. I already left a comment on IG but gonna comment again lol. Love it :) Glad i stopped by i didn't realise your chevrons were water coloured that's awesome. I did wonder what you'd used to get the effect. Thanks for playing at Make the day special stamp store.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Claire. From the background to the critters – this card is perfection! Thanks so much for playing in our Make the Day Special challenge this month – I hope we'll seen you again with your creations next month!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design for those autumnal colours.... loving the watercoloured chevron die-cuts, must look into those brush markers ;)
    Thanks for playing along with our colour challenge this month at Make the Day Special Stamp Store :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete