Thursday 10 September 2015

I'm in love...

I'm in love with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens. Seriously in love, they're amazing! It was a long three week wait from Japan for them to arrive, but totally worth it if anyone's still thinking about it. They have really great bold colours, and they watercolour up so beautifully and smoothly. The thing I've never quite liked about watercolour pencils and Inktense pencils is that I find it hard to blend the pencil marks. You definitely don't get that with these. So yeah, I love them!

Here's a card I made this week using the pens, and the stamps are Avery Elle Tweet Tweet.


The sentiment is actually from Avery Elle Swim Team, I haven't used these stamps properly yet, they're next on my list for using with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens!

No comments:

Post a Comment