Monday 30 April 2018

Waffle Flower

So, what have I been up to since I last posted on my blog? Plenty actually, and you can see it all on my Instagram. But I am just completely terrible at keeping my blog updated it would seem!

I loved the last Waffle Flower release, I got Toadally and Wish (and definitely could have bought so many more, and may do when finances allow!) These four cards are what I've created so far...

(the film strip die is Pretty Pink Posh and the sentiment from Mama Elephant)

(frame die by Mama Elephant, I think!)

How cute are these frogs? The Frog Chorus was one of my favourites growing up, so maybe that's why I was so drawn to that set!

(scallop die from WPlus9)

(happy die by Mama Elephant, and birthday is from a Neat & Tangled set)

This last card is for the latest Seven Hills Crafts monthly challenge to make a floral card. And I don’t actually own any proper grown-up floral stamp sets, so I used the flowers from Wish and some lovely bright Distress Oxides for that.

I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment