Thursday 18 June 2015

Make the Day Special June Challenge

A beautiful summery colour combo challenge this month at Make the Day Special.



I've chosen the right hand combo for my card. The stamp is Mama Elephant, the "Happy Birthday" is L'il Inker, and you can just about see the Lawn Fawn cloud border does on the vellum underneath!



I've been really enjoying playing with Distress Inks and watercolours recently, there's so much inspiration on YouTube and I often I lose track of time just watching them all! This background is smooshed with Distress Inks onto watercolour paper. 

4 comments:

  1. Love how your smooshy background makes your images pop!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card- the gorgeous swooshed background reminds me of a beach. Thanks for playing along with Make The Day Special Stamp store challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That die makes a fab bold sentiment for your card and love how you smooshed an inky background too.... such a cute card :)
    Thank you for playing along with our challenge this month at Make the Day Special Stamp Store
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete