Tuesday 21 April 2015

Busy (and a new Sizzix Big Shot Plus!)

I've had barely no time to craft over the last couple of weeks, it doesn't feel good! When I'm not at work Ivy is dragging me around the house or dancing or running around and demanding attention and it's exhausting! (Don't get me wrong, she's completely amazing and cute and funny and crazy and beautiful, but exhausting!) I especially would love some free time to have a proper play with my new toy to replace my poor old Cuttlebug, it's a Sizzix Big Shot Plus! It's so pretty, I'm a lucky crafter! (Also look at my lovely new stamp/die storage basket, so organised!)  Apologies for the dark late-night photo...


I did manage a quick layout at the weekend so I have something to share. This one is a photo of Ivy after we took the sides off her cotbed last year, she was really excited and didn't want to wait until bed time to test it out!


I set myself a little challenge to use die-cutting on every layout I make, I squeezed it in here with the Lawn Fawn clouds and Sizzix journalling block!

No comments:

Post a Comment