Monday 2 March 2015

Scrapping!

So I went to a crop last weekend and managed 3 layouts, and I'm pretty pleased with all of them! My Ivy aged 1-2 album is now so full it doesn't close properly and probably weighs more than she does. I think I'll allow myself to start some age 2 pages onwards now!

I had fun die-cutting circles for this one. Had to be done really with a "bubbles" photo, didn't it?!


This photo amuses me. We were packing for a weekend away in Barcelona without her and she jumped into my suitcase, strapped herself in and starts using my toothbrush! Kids are funny!


And Ivy's birthday present, which now lives outside of course!


Thanks for stopping by!

PS- I'm honoured to be chosen as a runner up in the Make The Day Special February challenge, thanks for that. I'm working on March as we speak!



No comments:

Post a Comment